I'm not particularly rich, so when I was creating this blog, I preferred a free domain. It just so happened that my hosting was offerring free subdomains under its own domain (username.mydevil.net). I decided to use the opportunity and this is how my blog got the address ebvalaim.mydevil.net.
Unfortunately, a problem emerged. There were changes in the hosting company some time ago and the free domains changed their endings from .mydevil.net to .usermd.net. Existing domains were still working as long as nothing had to be changed about them. A few days ago, though, such a necessity appeared - my SSL certificate from Let's Encrypt expired and renewing it proved to be impossible on the old domain. I had to switch to a new one, without a possibility of even creating a redirection.
I used the domain ebvalaim.usermd.net, but I knew it had to be only temporary. In order to avoid similar situations in the future (either due to internal changes in the hosting company or having to change the hosting for some reason), I had to get an external domain.
As of today, then, welcome to the brand new domain ebvalaim.net :)